by Tammy Phillips
October 2, 2020
We are in a relationship with God. God is there for us and we are there for Him. The confessions of our faith should be:
We see Him and we see others as He sees them. Our focus is Him.
- I will look to the LORD. (Micah 7:7)
- Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me (Deuteronomy 32:39)
- The eyes of our understanding being enlightened. (Ephesians 1:18)
- Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith… (Hebrews 12:2)
- “But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;” (Matthew 13:16)
We have ears to hear truth and turn a deaf ear to the enemy and his lies.
- My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they [are] life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. (Proverbs 4:20-22)
- The Lord GOD has opened My ear… (Isaiah 50:5 NKJV)
- He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (Revelation 2:29)
When we boldly speak only the words of God, we speak truth and life. He will give us what to say, either way.
- I have put My words in your mouth. (Isaiah 51:1)
- Do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say. (Luke 12:11-12)
- Therefore, settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. (Luke 21:14-15)
- Now, Lord…grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, (Acts 4:29
- Preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence…(Acts 28:31)
- Pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. (Matthew 6:6)
- Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (Mark 11:24)
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything (Philippians 4:6 NLT)
- Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit (Ephesians 6:18)
- Pray without ceasing, (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
WE ARE WITH GOD
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength. (Isaiah 26:4)
- Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD. (Jeremiah 17:7)
- Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us. (1 John 3:24)
- Raised [us] up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, (Ephesians 2:6 NKJV)
WE HELP GOD TO FURTHER HIS KINGDOM
By following Jesus’ example in Isaiah 61:1-4.
WE ARE THERE
We are there for God by loving Him and keeping His word
- “If you love Me, keep My commandments.” (John 14:15)
- We love Him because He first loved us. … And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God [must] love his brother also. (1 John 4:19, 21)
- My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. (1 John 3:18)
- And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This [is] the first commandment. (Mark 12:30)
- Be still,and know that I [am] God.(Psalm 46:10)
I encourage you to have ears to hear, eyes to see, a mouth to boldly speak and pray. Abide with God and help Him further His kingdom. Keep his word. Most of all just love Him and be with Him.