by Tammy Phillips
March 12, 2021
And blessed [is] she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. (Luke 1:45 KJV)
After the angel of the Lord told Mary that she would birth the Son of God, she did what most other women would do. She ran to her cousin’s house and I am going to assume one of her best friends. I can hear the convo Mary rehearsed in her mind in route to Elizabeth: “Girl! You are not going to believe what just happened to me!”
All Mary did was walk in the door and say, “Hey, Elizabeth.” Mary was so anointed with the Holy Spirit inside her that John jumped in her cousin’s belly when she walked in the door. Liz was so filled with the Holy Spirit that she began to speak a word over MARY.
Well, I am no Mary, and you are no Elizabeth. However, we know Whose we are, and we believe the King of Kings. According to the word that ‘Liz spoke to Mary,
“Blessed is she that believes.” (We believe and God is no respecter of persons.)
- Supremely blest is she that believes.
- Fortunate is she that believes.
- Well off is she that believes.
- Happy is she that believes.
“For there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord”
- There will be a perfection.
- There will be a completion.
- The Lord will perform, perfect and complete His Word because he is faithful to His promise. He said it! He will do it!
I enCOURAGE you to believe the Lord’s word and be blessed. Watch and wait for Him to perform the promise in your life. Be blessed. Be happy!