April 6, 2020
2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will HEAL their land.
I think we can agree that our world, our United States. and we need healing. We are broken and our land is sick. I am broken in places, but I am not claiming any sickness, ever.
The Truth says we “are” healed: Isaiah 53:5 (KJV) But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
The Truth says we were healed: 1 Peter 2:24 (KJV) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
The Truth says we will be healed.
Our bodies may have symptoms, but the Word says we are healed! Our nation may have symptom’s, but the Word says He will heal our land. There is no sickness the Great Physician cannot heal. Look at the word healed in Hebrew. It is the word rapha. I LOVE THIS WORD!!! It means cure, repair, physician, properly, to mend by stitching thoroughly, to sew together, to make whole.
The Lord reveals one aspect of himself in Exodus 15:26 when he says, “I am Yĕhovah Rapha, I am the Lord that heals you.” The Lord is the one who was, is, and will be. (Revelation 1:8) The Lord was our Healer. The Lord is our Healer. The Lord will be our Healer.
He has told us what to do….Be humble. Pray. Seek His face. Repent. Turn from our wicked ways; He will hear from heaven. He will forgive our sin. He will heal our land. God, who created us whole, takes the broken pieces of our lives, our mess, and heals us. He sews the pieces back together and makes us new, better than before. He makes us the way we ought to be. We are saved. We are whole, healed and complete!
Psalms 103:2-4 (KJV) 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgives all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
God is saying: “Awake people to what is important. Your land is sick. You need me. I AM is the only one who can heal!” I am awake. Are you? I am going to follow the prescription of 2 Chronicles 7:14:
- I am going to humble myself before God . It’s not like I can hide my sin anyways. I have struggled with weight all my life. I have surrendered this area of my life more times than I count, but I haven’t left the race. I am going to keep running and surrender it again. The sin is I pick it up again. My routine will be that I will surrender every day at the beginning of the day. I will give my day to the Lord.
- I am praying and asking you to pray for me. If I had corona or cancer, I would have a list a mile-long praying for me. Join me in the good fight. I am asking God again to free me from my addiction to food. I am asking Him to help me work through any other areas where I need to turn.
- I will daily seek His face. I will seek Him for a plan on how to conqueror this once and for all. I will seek his help on how to deal with any other areas of surrender needed in my life.
- I turn! I surrender. I choose you God over food! I choose life. I choose to eat healthy every day. I choose to exercise. I choose self-control.
- I expect to hear from heaven always.
- I know God has already forgiven my sin through Jesus; My Savior has healed me. Remember, he didn’t just come to save us and give us eternal life. He came to save (heal, whole, complete) us NOW’
- I know I was healed. I am healed. I will be healed. I know I was saved. I am saved and I will be saved. “Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)
I enCOURAGE you to run to the Great Physician and let him sew you up. What areas do you need Him to heal you? How can I pray for you? Be healed. Be whole. Be complete. I know “He heals the broken in heart and binds up their wounds.” (Psalms 147:3)
One thought on “HE HEALS”
Amen and Amen!! I LOVE this writing!! Thank you for sharing your testimony! It is personal and powerful!!
Scripture tells us in [Rev 12:11 NKJV] “And they overcame him [the accuser of our brethren, who accuses them before our God day and night] by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. By the word of our testimony, and THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, we overcome the accuser. Hallalejah!!
LikeLiked by 1 person